Optima HD Radiator Coolant
Optima HD Radiator Coolant is a super anti-rust and corrosion inhibitor, "ready to use", environmentally friendly product. Recommended for radiator cooling systems in combustible engines of passenger cars, trucks and stationary engines. Optima HD Coolant is specially formulated to maintain pH balance of the cooling system liquid and together with the corrosion inhibitors, prevent corrosion or scale build-up in the radiator system.
The corrosion inhibitors protect the metals such as aluminum and solder, commonly found in engine cooling systems today. It will keep your radiator and cooling system clean and free from corrosion, electrolysis, rust and scale build-up
- Meets or exceeds all major automobile manufacturers specifications
- Provides year round protection against rust and corrosion
- Replenishes depleted Corrosion and Anti-Rust Additives and Water Pump Lubricant.
- Extends the life of the radiator and cooling system by replacing lost corrosion inhibitors
- Environmentally friendly and biodegradable
Optima 50/50 Prediluted Antifreeze & Coolant
Features a Long Life coolant technology that is compatible for use in all automobiles and light-duty trucks, regardless of make, model, year or original antifreeze color. Its inhibitors provide maximum cooling system protection against damaging rust and corrosion.
- Convenient, prediluted antifreeze - no need to add water
- Compatible for use in all automobiles and light-duty trucks
- Provides 150,000 miles or 5 years of maximum protection when a complete cooling system flush and fill is performed
- Features a phosphate-free and silicate-free formula
- Meets ASTM D-3306 and ASTM D-4340